Dates: February 24th – April 2nd
Mondays and Wednesdays 5:00 – 6:00 PM
Mondays and Wednesdays 6:00 – 7:00 PM
Tuesdays and Thursdays 8:00 – 9:00 PM
Schedule: Players select (12) total classes out of a possible 24 class time options in 6 weeks.
Location: ETC North 20210 Gate Dancer Street
By Popular Demand!
We added a combo pricing option that can be used towards any combination of 90+ and Exit Velocity classes online. Use the button below to sign up now!
Sign Up Directions
Players now have complete flexibility to schedule their Exit Velocity classes to fit with their other sports. Players will simply select 12 classes out of the 30 total classes offered for their age group. Players are now able to change their days they attend each week if necessary.
ETC Mobile App (recommended)
- Select Exit Velocity from the drop down bar. You will need to change the date to the week of November 11th to see the Exit Velocity Classes offered
- Select the first date and time of Exit Velocity you will attend based on your age group.
- You will be prompted to purchase Exit Velocity for $300 after you select the first class.
- Once you have purchased the first class, you will have 11 remaining vouchers to select your remaining classes over the 6 weeks.
- Scroll through the dates Exit Velocity is offered November – December and select your classes.
- It is important that you select all 10 classes. That will hold your spot in each class as we cap the size of each class.
- Sign up for Exit Velocity with the button
- You will be prompted to purchase Exit Velocity for $300
- You will be sent be able to select your dates after you have made your purchase.
Build Strength & Power + Improve Hitting Mechanics = Increased Exit Velocity
Phase I: Baseball Off-Season Strength & Conditioning Program with Data Metrics & Video Analysis
The foundation of a successful baseball season is built with a solid off-season strength and conditioning program. The most powerful hitters have tremendous strength throughout the legs, core area of the abs, back and muscles that surround the pelvis and hips as well as shoulders and forearms. The Exit Velocity class will incorporate exercises that create stability and strength throughout and challenge each baseball player to develop athletically by increasing strength, speed, and rotational explosive power through muscle memory hitting.
The Exit Velocity class will utilize enhanced hitting drills that will improve a hitters balance, vision, timing and rhythm and will optimize a baseball player’s swing for maximizing bat-speed through the hitting zone. The class will use video analysis and data-metrics using Hit Trax where each session provides high-level skills hitting instruction where positive outcomes and corrective hitting analysis can be seen immediately by every baseball player.
- Maximize “Ground Force”
- Enhance Rotational “Explosive Power”
- Achieve Greater “Hitting Mechanics”
Instructor: Darrell Everhart: Lead Hitting instructor at ETC. Former Division-I middle-infielder; player and coach at Minor and Independent League level baseball teams; Proven physical-fitness leader and General Manager, U.S. Military All-Stars.
Put Your Gift Cards to Good Use!
Sign up and purchase any January baseball/softball class*, receive $20 credit towards batting gloves of your choice at PrimeTime Sporting Goods.
*Excludes Winter Break and Holiday Camps
Bring in your ETC email receipt to PrimeTime to receive your $20 credit.
Store location: 14101 Q Street, Omaha, NE 68137