Dates: February 24th – April 2nd
Mondays and Wednesdays 8:00 – 9:00 PM
Tuesdays and Thursdays 6:00 – 7:00 PM
Mondays and Wednesdays 7:00 – 8:00 PM
Tuesdays and Thursdays 5:00 – 6:00 PM
Schedule: Players attend (12) total classes of a possible 24 classes offered over 6 weeks.
Location: ETC North 20210 Gate Dancer Street
Sign Up Instructions
Players now have complete flexibility to schedule their 90+ classes to fit with their other sports. Players will simply select 12 classes out of the 36 total classes offered for their age group. Players are now able to change their days they attend each week if necessary.
How to schedule 90+ Classes:
ETC Mobile App (recommended)
- Select 90+ from the drop down bar. You will need to change the date to the week of November 4th to see the 90+ Classes offered
- Select the first date and time of 90+ you will attend based on your age group.
- You will be prompted to purchase 90+ for $300 after you select the first class.
- Once you have purchased the first class, you will have 11 remaining ‘vouchers to select your remaining classes over the 6 weeks.
- Scroll through the dates 90+ is offered November – December and select your classes.
- It is important that you select all 12 classes. That will hold your spot in each class as we cap the size of each class.
- Sign up for 90+ with the button
- You will be prompted to purchase 90+ for $300
- You will be sent be able to select your dates after you have made your purchase.
By Popular Demand!
We added a combo pricing option that can be used towards any combination of 90+ and Exit Velocity classes online. Use the button below to sign up now!
90+: Off Season Pitching Program and Video Analysis
In the 90+ offseason throwing program we focus on three phases of training. Each phase is specifically designed to teach players the right way to take care of their arm during the offseason. Pre-Throwing Arm Care, Video Throwing Analysis, and Post Throwing Workouts are all part of what players will learn in this class.
Pre-Throwing Arm Care Program:
One of the most important things pitchers need to establish is a regimented arm care program. In this class we will teach players the routine and importance of taking care of their arm through bands, tubes and stretching. Players will decrease injuries, improve endurance and ultimately add velocity to their fastball.
Throwing and Pitching Video Analysis:
Our primary objective in the offseason is quality rather than quantity of throwing. Players need to understand where their body is working efficiently and areas that need to be improved. Each session players will filmed during each phase of their throwing from warm up to live pitching. Coaching is much more effective if we can demonstrate visually through video analysis where mechanics need to improve.
Players will go through a recovery and strength program specifically designed for pitchers. Our primary focus will be to develop rotational explosive movements that translate directly in to throwing. Players will learn how to generate force from their lower half and core and transfer that power in to a baseball.
Max Fearnow: Head pitching instructor at ETC, former pitcher at Stanford University and Minor League pitcher with the Houston Astros.
Put Your Gift Cards to Good Use!
Sign up and purchase any January baseball/softball class*, receive $20 credit towards batting gloves of your choice at PrimeTime Sporting Goods.
*Excludes Winter Break and Holiday Camps
Bring in your ETC email receipt to PrimeTime to receive your $20 credit.
Store location: 14101 Q Street, Omaha, NE 68137